The MSc Motorsport Scholarship Programme, a new programme created with the support of the Ignite Partnership, aims to support individuals from Black or mixed Black ethnic backgrounds who wish to study a master’s degree in motorsport (or a related eligible course). If you are in the final year of your undergraduate degree, or you have graduated within the last 3 years and you meet all other eligibility criteria, you can apply.
Successful awardees will receive:
- Up to £25,000 of funding to cover the full tuition fees and maintenance costs for an eligible Motorsport (or related) MSc course
- Dedicated training and networking events with Motorsport representatives
- Dedicated Motorsport experiences
- Access to career training and support, through the Graduate Engineering Engagement Programme (GEEP)
- Access to an online community forum to collaborate and communicate with other awardees and programme supporters